Thread: Failing.
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 03:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
anattaboy

Originally Posted by messyliver View Post
This is the longest i've lasted without alcohol since i was about 15. I haven't visited the forum for a while but am currently on day 23. I feel much better in myelf after being so sluggish for so long (but have also cut out caffeine, so i'm not really sure which was affecting me more.) I have been feeling really proud of myself but today have hit a brick wall. It's a miserable monday, I have another failed relationship on the horizon and all i feel like doing is grabbing a bottle of wine. I'm currently sitting here with a non alcoholic beer which i know is a slippery slope but was sitting next to the alcoholic varieties in my fridge so seemed like the best of a bad bunch. I'm just trying to get through to 4pm until it's time to go to work so i can distract myself.
Congrats on 23 ML! Hang in there buddy. Feelings are all over the place for me at day 17 or so. I'm also sleeping on my dad's couch while my wife drinks all our bill money away....very effedup situation but I ain't gonna drink over it. It's not even a
Temporary solution anymore. Let your focus be day 24. This day will be over before you know it.