Old 06-14-2015, 01:42 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  
LBrain

it's 96 outside with the wind chill factor... I was a flower cutting weed pulling fool, so I go to the patio fake plastic barrel planter and start to remove the dead mum sticks and weeds the took over, the earth is moving! No, a bazillion teeny ants have set up shop in the thing. Removed a big bag full of weeds, and time to rescue the flowers I purchased before I left on trip. I put them in a big plastic container and filled it with water. Decision time - take a shower and start dinner or go back outside and pull more weeds while I'm a still a sweaty mess.

Interesting that since I returned from trip, drinking is not even on my mind. I'm back to my safe place once again. A lot to do outside, and it seems as though it's gonna be stinkin hot until October.
Amazingly, the tomatoes, peppers and squash I stuck in the ground before I left are doing quite well. I should probably fertilize and water...
Makes me think that I should be heading to Hotlanta in the next week or two to finish up some projects at my seestor's place - I guess it hotter down there?