View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 11:19 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
OMD

Happy to see you're doing well under the circumstances Cauliflower. Your step mom doesn't sound like great company - at least it's a finite period and you'll be through it soon. If she drinks you can be breezily superior 😄

Knees are a tricky thing. They could be painful because of nothing to do with your knees but that's just where the pain radiates. I speak from experience - now I think my pains are just age related 😄

IC you have to tell us how it turned out when you showed up in t shirt and shorts!

Anyway, Sunday evening and I was feeling a bit sorry for myself earlier being stretched a little thin at the moment, but now I feel ok. I am quite interested in swimming and I am naturally gravitating towards starting doing this properly and also possibly as a form of long term exercise. I have always had painful ear infections from swimming pools but my sober self has been determined not to be defeated by that so I am having some custom ear plugs made. Yes, $$$ but easily paid for with a few nights off the booze. My drunken self would never - and did never - get round to getting this done. So they should arrive within the next week or so, and after that I have no excuse! I hope to be able to report progress in this area of my life

Once I get home (have been on the road all day) I am looking forward to 15 mins mediation, something to eat and an early night!

Hope you had a good end to your weekends, and that we're all up n at em tomorrow.

None for me today.

Best wishes to all
OMD