Old 06-14-2015, 06:25 AM
  # 277 (permalink)  
LBrain

okay, one more before she yells at me again to get to work- up at 4 again this morning,
I still haven't reviewed the photos I took.
This is a photo of my knees. The one on the right can barely get me down steps at the moment because I think mr massage injured it trying to pry out my kneecap.
This is from Ai-Petri looking toward Yalta. See the shadow from the suspension walk bridge on the rock face. It's way high up - or way down if you fall. Photos don't do it justice of how amazing a feat it was to construct this little bridge. We took the cable car back down. Nothing special except it is the longest un-suspended leg of cable in Europe and is at a 45 deg. angle. As soon as the dust settles and it's 'safe' we are definitely going back to Crimea. This time by ourselves so we can actually enjoy the trip. Saw a lot but not nearly enough. Definitely put it on your places to visit list. Absolutely amazing place.

Ai-Petri in Crimea, Ukraine | 360° Aerial Panorama, 3D Virtual Tours Around the World, Photos of the Most Interesting Places on the Earth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
ai-petri.1.JPG (57.6 KB, 34 views)