Old 06-14-2015, 05:42 AM
  # 267 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Buenos dias, team. A mix of sun and dark clouds this morning, we are coming into the "winter" months down here. Means rain. The rain is either "ON" or "OFF" in these parts, and when it's ON the flowers and plants react in a beautiful way. Lush, green mountain landscapes, gardens exploding with color and life, birds chirping and plants growing everywhere. Very nice, I think.

I went for dinner with a lady friend and we stopped afterwards to get ice cream at this famous place that has crazy flavors. Enjoyed a stroll in the park and starting to re-acclimate after 2 weeks away. Glad to see everyone up and at 'em this Sunday. Still in recovery mode after my travel days, looking forward to resting today! Excited to watch baseball on the couch, nap, and get things in order for getting back to work tomorrow.

Saoutchick thanks for the LeMans updates. I just watched a documentary a few weeks ago on that big crash from many, many years ago and it included a lot of history and details on the race itself. Sounds like a very cool and unique experience that every racing fan would love to attend at some point. Congrats on doing so and enjoying it sober

LB - thanks for the pix, keep the travel stories coming!