View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 08:11 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Angie247

Hi. It does seem like a lot of us are feeling a little down recently. I hope that everyone is having a nice weekend. I know that today I have felt all down by just thinking too much. Still worried about job even though we have more work in and I'm hoping my car will survive until I get paid on Friday and can take it in the shop. We're getting a lot of things from the organization where I work that unions are interested in us and we got a paper listing all the reasons why unions are bad for us. *sigh* I'm tired of worrying about it and honestly I hope one of the places that I've put in applications call soon. I miss the positive attitude that I was having. I miss having family around, and I miss having a partner that I can lean on sometimes. This is all part of why I turned to the bottle but it made things so much worse. Can't say I haven't been tempted to drink today but it won't happen. Just have to try to get my mind off it. My son is staying with his dad tonight. I miss him but Elvis (my cat) is here and he's sleeping next to me. I'm grateful for him.

I don't know if anyone here is a fan of wrestling but I like to watch WWE wrestling sometimes. My ex husband got me back into it and I'm still hooked, lol I think I'm going to watch WWE right now. Goodnight.