Thread: the truth
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 06:49 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Soberintexas007

Originally Posted by 2muchpain View Post
I don't want anybody to think I am promoting drinking as a way to deal with your problems. I don't, and I know it only makes things worse. But sadly, it does make things go away for a while. I know that when I wake up, all the problems I had before are still there so I don't know why I bother to do this, but sometimes, it just seems to make sense in a way. It's a relief to forget for a while, but the price for that short term relief is enormous. Being alone is so painful. I don't know how to describe it. It hurts a lot. A broken leg hurts a lot. Back pain is tough. This kind of pain hurts all over and never ends. Drinking is like putting an ice-pack on my head. Like I said before, I won't end my life on purpose but I do wish something would happen to end this pain. I've had a good life. I'm ready to go. Enough is enough. John
It seems like you are thinking clearly. It's just that it is depressing when someone states that he believes his time on earth is over. Most people believe there is a solution that you have not yet discovered that can change your thinking.