View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 07:08 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by searching peace View Post
Lizatola, that is such awesome news!!! I am so happy for you! I love living vicariously through you. You definitely are giving those of us still trying to get out, something to hope for! It is wonderful to hear you are so very happy and in a normal healthy relationship! You deserve all of the blessings life has to offer. Enjoy this fun!!
Searching Peace, I think you should go back through some of my threads from 1-2 years ago to see where I was at. It might really open your eyes to just how much can change when we decide to finally make that decision to step out in faith. I was NOT in a good place and I fought change and leaving my marriage for 3 years easily. This did not happen overnight although it may appear that way to some who are newer here.

The past 3 years was a slow process in growth and many times I was taking steps backwards and beating myself up for it along the way. Time has healed my wounds, Al Anon has saved my heart and soul, and today I can say that I am free. You will find your way, too, but just know that it's always in God's perfect timing.