Old 06-12-2015, 04:30 AM
  # 117 (permalink)  
MesaMan

We rockin' & rollin' here in Real Estate Ville. Several 'pre-Showings' already where we had to duck out to Dinner the past 2 nights. The 'official' start of Showings is this Saturday morning. But, 2 Showings booked today anyway, after we evacuate to our Mountain House for 3 or so days. Neato System. I get e.mails to Accept/Reject Showings, and they book in automatically; quite like booking a B&B. Our Realtor gets copied, or he can 'take over' the Process if I were to opt out.

The Joint looks like a clean Hotel; what with Carpets shampooed yesterday, and all Guano put away for that minimalist appearance. Touch-up Painting. Deal with Drawer squeaks. Clean the Fridge. Put away the Dog Food. Make the Bed with all those extra, stupid Pillows on it. Put on a new Shower Curtain only for Showings. Take it back off when we return to actually live here again.

All the Rain - ending about Noon today - has really made the Yard 'pop'. All the talk here about too many Possessions isn't lost on me. De-cluttering the Mind and Soul dovetails nicely in Sobriety.

More reading all the admirable stuff going on here than posting, so carry on, Troopers!