View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 02:52 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  
determined99

Happy Friday!

Boy it feels good to hit the weekend!

Got results back, not melanoma, but is another form. Minor surgery in a week or so and then I am good to go! Glad to know now, that is the tough part, the waiting. Surf weekend in a few weeks, so I will bathe in sunscreen. Casper the surfer is born!

Proud of you there London! Boy it can look like we are missing something. I sometimes miss the crazy guy I used to be, don't quite know why that happens. I was just a jack ass really. I think this is the first time we are all experiencing the good weather av visits. We got this. Can you really imagine how you would feel if you started drinking in the middle of the day? Where that would lead? That happy beach blanket feeling we are tricked into chasing would turn into an absolute horror show. If not that time, it would be right around the corner. Then back to square one we would be. We certainly would not wake up and think, boy drinking all day and night was a great idea!!

Gotta jump to the gym kids. Health is wealth.

"The food you eat can either be the safest and most powerful form of medicine, or the slowest form of poison." Ann wigmore

Onward.