View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 10:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
LemonGirl

Wowie! acupuncture? that's so cool!

Lets see...

Physically: I still eat very well, get my water and vitamins, and I am working out 5-6 times per week. I am also getting to bed pretty early so that I have enough rest

Mentally: I am applying for full time work. I need the benefits and I am ready to move out of my mother's home.

Spiritually: I am waking up and making myself smile and think about some positive things. It really sets my day up right! I have also made amends with my first husband's mom and took my oldest daughter to meet her. Plus, my step sister came for a visit last week, and we got some real good healing conversation going about our upbringing with alcoholic parents and what we are doing to manage our lives now. Both of these events have been super healing!

I have also chosen to start instilling positive affirmations for myself and my two daughters. I have written all over the long mirror that we use lines like "I matter. I am beautiful. Don't forget to smile. I am important." My youngest was so shy about it; I never realized that at just 8 yrs old she was already displaying low self worth. She came to me later one night and said "Mom, I looked in the mirror and read those things to myself." with a huge grin on her face! That felt good! =)