View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 09:49 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
lizatola

Just got back from a weekend trip to San Fran with my new man and everything went great. No red flags still, LOL. His friends praised him to me and told me I wouldn't find any better than him (after they gave him grief and teased him a bit at first) and then told him that he found a good woman who is pretty with a great sense of humor and is intelligent, too.

Things are going well and my divorce will be final later this week. I checked the court docket and found that things will be done soon. Very excited but nervous too.

My new man is a financial planner and is helping me get my portfolio balanced and we're working on a plan so that I don't go broke in 2 years, LOL. I was a stock broker years ago so I truly appreciate his guidance and, along with my own smarts, hope that I can get myself on a better financial track than I've been on in the past.

My job sucks, but hey, at least it's a job and I'm feeling good about myself and my career path. Things are going well with my son and my X and they are bonding quite a bit now. I'm excited for the future and I wish it hadn't taken me so long to move out and file for divorce. I never imagined that I'd feel this good about life!