Thread: Cravings Galore
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 03:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
AugustWest11

Cravings Galore

With many more cravings than I've had lately !!!! The trigger; anxiety ... I actually took a public bus down to be evaluated to hopefully get an emergency pysch appointment.

Just so happens the place was ..... Near where all the unrest has been here in Baltihell.. Not the smartest decision I've made. But I didn't cave & went through w\ the evaluation. But regardless of the decision I think I'm going to stick closer to home.

The bus ride alone was nerve racking to the point that 8am as I stepped off the bus right in front of an open liquor store & instantly desired a double duce to calm my nerves. Which BTW wouldn't have looked out of place down there.

But I held firm & got an iced mocha frap & went to the waiting room. Where I noticed the lovely cliental. Mostly junkies I swear I saw looting on the news. Their conversations consisted of which doctors were easy to get scripts from.

So ummm yea that place is out LoL. Friday I'm going to speak to my general practitioner & hope he has a decent referral for me.

Dennis

My name is August West, and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine.
More than my wine - more than my maker, though he's no friend of mine.