Old 06-09-2015, 06:36 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
MesaMan

A day of Mental rest for the weary, here, until the Realty Rumble starts tomorrow.

Chippin' away at lil thangs while getting the House whipped into shape for the deadline yesterday of a Guy snapping Pix for a Virtual Tour. This 'Tour' is supposed to go live tomorrow mid-day, along with a Sign in the Lawn going up. We escape Friday night through Monday night, and Showings go all Weekend + Monday, hopefully, beginning Saturday morning. Gentlemen, start your Wallets! We review serious Offers next Tuesday. Joint hasn't looked this good since we moved in circa '87. 'Nature abhors a Vacuum', fo sho. Clearing out kee_rap_ola as fast as we can. Much is already gone.

My Painting yesterday came out well, as it should after Decades of practice. The more ya clear out, the more lil funk details show up. A few scratches on a half-Wall Ledge down here in the Family Room. Whip some Paint on that at the last second. The smell will indicate we've been prepping the Joint; a good thing, I think. I'm gonna wait until after Contract Negotiations to see how to handle the $3k Furnace replacement. Plenty of Folks are buying with no pre-conditions, because of having lost 4 or 5 Bidding Wars already. I'll do the right thang, and chip in some Furnace Money with a non-pissy Offer. A Pro HVAC Pal can put it in for 15% off, so there's some real Savings right there.

Onto the Garage today. Stack stuff and Vacuum. Pack a few Yard items on my Utility Trailer, and store it at my College Pal's House for a week or so to not have that visual distraction in the Yard.

Real Life while Sober. Accept no substitutes...