Old 06-07-2015, 01:07 PM
  # 476 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Thanks, Weas...

A Music Shout Out to Behan for the Tune up-Thread. One from Link Wray. Linked. From Wray.-) An Oldie known in Japan as 'Lumble'.

Glad to read that Miz Brain is Ticked-off. We'd get dem Wee Bastids up at our Mountain House. One I plucked off our prior Pooch had gotten massive. Like, Thumbtack massive. I kinda recall that I 'suffocated' it with Vaseline, and then gingerly pulled it away using some Jaybo Hemostats we had around from our Stoner Daze. I hold 'em with the 'Stats, and fire up a good ole Wooden Match to incinerate them. They're unbelievably robust. Ya can't squash 'em.

Some ongoing Bedroom Wall Painting. This Joint is about the cleanest - and most sparse - it's been since we moved in circa '87. Nothing like Moving to make ya spiff up and repair a House. I paid it off in ~12 years, so it's satisfying to see this fraction of my Net Worth payoff here in a month or so via Cash at House Closing.

Dinner out tonight with my College pal. Friends since '71, and Freshman year in El Lay. Da Wife is very cooperative with my Plan that we skip going over there earlier tonight so that I don't have to sit and watch 2 Folks drink Wine. It's OK, but not Cheap Thrills for me anymore. Dinner out is okey-dokey; mainly because I know it's for a finite time. That changes my Head Space immensely, and makes things pleasurable again. Also, it stakes out my emerging Turf and Boundaries ~17 months in with my-now-pretty-much Normie Wife.

For Tetra's consumption re: her pending Trip, I cite a good Pal's Motto. We'd rent Scooters and zoom around Taiwan dodging Water Buffalo, or drive through insane Traffic there just to get way South to a Resort Town for the Weekend. Dude would do anything. Because, as he said:

'I can sleep when I'm dead'