View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 05:23 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Aellyce

Thanks so much, my dear friends

Dee, I do feel the SR love... more deeply than I ever could in early sobriety last year. Does that mean something?

This happened suddenly, but I should say it happened at the easiest time possible for me regarding the past few weeks. Even though emotionally... the last week or so for me was though, as though I sensed something very bad was going to happen... Anxiety all day and night, insomnia, etc... I never believed in omens or premonitions, but I did feel very weird during the last week, often in ways I did not know what to do with it.

So fortunately I'm good to go work-wise. And just booked a flight that will take off in ~3 hours. Only one transfer, and I should land in my home city very early tomorrow morning. I called the hospital and they let me see my dad in the morning tomorrow. I really hope there won't be any problems with the flights, but given that I am flying from Singapore to a big city in Europe, there should be options regardless.

My dear friends... so good to have the practical stuff arranged for the coming day. I'm supposed to be exhausted, but I am not. Will continue to pack, take a shower, and then head to the airport.

Thanks so very much again for all the immediate loving support... I did not tell all this anyone else yet in my private circuit. I think there is a reason why I told you guys first