Old 06-06-2015, 02:19 AM
  # 310 (permalink)  
Nonsensical
Hears The Voice

Just caught up on the last 5 pages of this thread. Love the super-positivity!

I was fairly euphoric after learning I had passed that exam yesterday. I was ready to do cartwheels in the parking lot once I got outside. Wouldn't you know who showed up right at that moment? That's right - Mr. AV! We should celebrate. Grab some beers on the way home, Nons. Maybe stop off for a shot or two.

What a schmuck!

I could see my reflection in the window of my truck. I just pursed my lips and shook my head. It's not your time anymore, AV, this is MY time. Now stop crashing my party!

Is there karma in the universe? I don't know, but it's no coincidence that my life has improved dramatically since I started living it sober.

The next step for me is to start studying for a series of tax exams. There are numerous programs of study for these exams, running $500- $900. I participate in a forum for tax nerds, so I posted a question there asking which of these study programs the tax nerds thought was best. Got a PM from a guy who is the CEO for one of the study guide producing companies and he said he would send me their materials FREE if I would post a review on their website when I was done.

Is there karma in the universe? I don't know, but I like free stuff!

Live it sober, y'all!