Old 06-05-2015, 05:01 PM
  # 262 (permalink)  
Tetra

I am still sore from earlier.

This could only happen to me. I am the least graceful person I know. I have started this whole positive thinking thing. And to be honest, it is suiting me to "live in hope" as it were...People have told me I've changed. I seem happier and more confident.
So today I was hurrying to work as usual. With my bag in one hand and a takeaway coffee in the other. I may have been muttering like a mad woman: "today will be a good day. Think positive thoughts". Of course I lost my footing and ended up on my ass with my beloved cup of java beside me.. Thanks to the nice woman who came and scraped me up off the ground, helped me sit on the wall and asked me if I needed another coffee or tea? I was more upset about watching my coffee go splat then about my bruised ankle! Not to mention my bruised ego.
My dad often says I'm a person of extremes. I'm an all or nothing kind of gal. Either I'm eating a whole cake by myself, or I'm on salads and vegetables and walking the prom every night. I guess I learned not to get so caught up in things that I don't look at what's in front of me!
Also I learned that there are some really kind people left in the world, and I am grateful for that