Old 06-05-2015, 09:12 AM
  # 189 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Originally Posted by ArtFriend View Post
I am rollin in the dough! Not the pasta!
Hardee-har-har! And very cool, AF. It's amazing that those things actually work: about a year ago I joined a class-action suit against Naked Juice, they claimed they were sugar-free but there was tons of sugar in there. I think I got a check for $12.50 or something down the line - certainly not the huge sums that you accumulated, but certainly a nice surprise. Congrats!

Back from la playa. Went to a small secluded beach out in the wilderness, not a human in sight. Could hear monkeys howling in the trees but could not see 'em as they were too far off. The water was so clear this morning, and there were some perfect waves. I was able to swim out and when a wave approached and went over my head, it was like looking through a clear glass window right into the ocean, really cool.

Finding peace and strength in this world is something you cannot put a value on. Giving up my old job, the money, my old apartment, and DRINKING was worth all the sacrifices and then some. You can do this, new folks! Make the discovery of your own peace and harmony a goal in your sobriety!

To echo Nonsensical's great words for everyone:
Change is possible.
Hope is reasonable.
You can do this.