Thread: Paws
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 06:04 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
zjw

Originally Posted by countrygirl2014 View Post
Omg Dee....I haven't been eating like I normally do. Normal me: eggs and smoothie for breakfast, Decent lunch, homecooked awesomeness for dinner and fruits all in between. Dinner is by 630 every night.
The past two weeks; coffee and sugary cereal for breakfast, lunch maybe yes or no, sandwich for dinner and at like 9:00 at night. No vitamins, no normal snacks (peanut butter cookies). I have school at night and all my healthy eating habits went out the window. Time to focus on this. This may be a major issue.

Jennifer
keep your finger on the pulse of your moods as the correspond to dietary intake. bad foods or too little food can cause problems. Heck some foods might just cause you grief but are totally healthy foods for everyone else. Keep your finger on the pulse of how weather affects your mood. I know for me cloudy days i tend to be tired lazy this might lead to whineing how i'm tired and i dont feel like doing anything wawawawa where as the sun could come out that afternoon and I feel like a million bucks.

getting adequate sunshine is important soaking in nature stopping to smell the roses or enjoy watching a bee on a flower.

and some kind of exercise get the blood flowing.

these are all some good starting points eventualy it gets easy oh gee i know why i fel this way i ate usch and such. Or I know why i feel this way its been raining for 3 friggen days etc...