View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 12:21 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  
venuscat

I have been quiet for the last couple of days...I needed to concentrate on myself I guess. I was better, then I got a whole lot worse. So I did something about it.

I went to see a wonderful social worker this morning. I was able to access this service free of charge through Centrelink ~ a govt agency here that offers unemployment benefits, as well as a huge range of services to help all Australians in need.

Anyway, she was wonderful. She did a lot more than listen, she discussed my entire situation in detail with me. I have an action plan going forward here, and I was able to get some very helpful feedback. And encouragement.

I also caught up with shopping and washing , and managed to organise some MASSIVE discounts on my internet, phone and electricity.

So, not exactly as exciting as some of the wonderful things you all have going on right now, but momentous nonetheless.

So glad you are having such a wonderful time Serene, and how awesome that "the boy" is joining you.

Poor little Clark. I know how hard teething can be for the little ones, and not an easy time for mum and dad either. I hope you are all managing to get some sleep there mel.

And sorry ~ I should have explained about wehav's wedding pics better.
The only reason I even do Facebook is to be in contact with friends overseas, and it was just so lovely to be able to see the happiness radiating from the pics of wehav's beautiful day.

I hope you are all nice and warm wherever you are...this is the first time in my life that I have been freezing in Melbourne. Coldest week of my life. Coldest weather we have had here since 1949.

So much love to my beautiful Februbuddies. ♥