Old 06-03-2015, 04:02 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Originally Posted by martina12 View Post
Yep I was in that January class Saoutchik class and I do remember you S...so pleased for you that you have maintained sobriety that's really great

I fell off in mid February and hold my hand up to just disappearing but I never really left SR. I carried on reading posts whilst gathering up the right mental attitude and approach to try again. It took me until the 11th April to get back on and join the April class with lessons learnt....

Zab I know it might sound disheartening to think about the stats but I have subscribed to a weekly thread 'Stories of Recovery' which has members who have maintained long term sobriety with things that they have done to help them. There aren't always posts to read but it does help to keep....oops nearly said it!

Well done you for your decision on the smoking front...Monday it is then. Looking forward to maybe seeing you on the No Nicotine thread...If I can do it so can you

M
Hey M, I am not sure I am disheartened, rather I would say that it was an eye opener. I will definitely have a look at "Stories of recovery".

I am not so sure, but I am sure as heck going to give it a try.

Cheers,

ZAB