Thread: Not yet day 1
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 07:17 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Daylightsavings

So now is the beginning of day 3. My plane does not actually leave until tomorrow but today I'm finishing up some editing of some curriculum to prepare for the conference. Also packing, Laundry, that sort of thing.

Yesterday was challenging here and there. For the most part I continued with what I guess are DTs (not bad ones). Chills, sweats, some nausea. I had this day one but yesterday seemed worse. I was also very lethargic and felt afraid and fragile. I stayed in my pajamas all day and cooked and played with the kids some. Watched a lot of movies and read an entire book. I did finally get out of the house because I had promised my older son (which I don't remember doing) that I would take him to get a frappacino on Sunday. We went about 4pm. Avoided my normal route and favorite convenience stores. I had no problem falling asleep at 11:00 but I woke up frequently to go to the bathroom and also sweats and chills. I had fairly noticeable hand tremors yesterday but none this morning.

I had some cravings (and after reading alot on the AVRT forums) will call that my AV as well. I kept putting her back in her place and when she got really loud, my husband rubbed my feet. This morning my head is clouding and I have a slight headache (almost feel hungover but I have not had a drink since Friday night). I'm excited about the trip and scared because there is a cocktail reception Thursday and Friday of the conference. I am taking my sister with me. It may not be socially ok, but right now, it's about me and she will keep water with lemon in my hand and not wine.

Thanks again for everyone's support.