View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 11:09 PM
  # 496 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

Well I have started day fifty six here. It is Monday morning and I am sitting in my office looking at the sunrise. It is a reasonably clear day today here in JHB SA. Business first as usual.

Physically I am ok. I woke for the usual pee visit. I really should stop drinking any liquids about an hour before I plan on sleeping. Other than that I slept ok. It is easy to fall asleep now and does not take time at all. Still no dreams that I can recall. A blessing in disguise I think. No headache this morning. I am famished. I really need to start eating breakfast at home.

Mentally I am good. I had a fair weekend and the mind is rested. I am not sure what the week holds for me, but I don't think it is going to be that challenging at work. I need to start working on my book again. I have had a long enough break. I think it is better to get the thoughts and emotions down now while they're fresh.

Emotionally I am good. No major twinges or anything this morning. Another day, another brick in the foundation.

All in all the weekend was ok. L is a b@stard, but it is not a killer. The AV really rode me on Saturday. It is a good thing that I could keep myself busy. In all fairness though, keeping busy did not drive the AV away. This time I had to ride it out. First time I have had to do that. It seems to hit me particularly bad on Friday evening and Saturday. For some reason, I get a break on Sunday. The conundrum is that I cannot go away for the weekend yet - I am not strong enough to not drink. I just need to keep on with the renovations and change the look - too many memories that keep flooding back.

I need to give some serious thought now to stopping smoking. This will be my next challenge. I have been smoking for far too long now. I have been smoking for almost twenty eight years of my thirty nine. Far too long. I have had a break here and there of a year or two, but stupidly picked the thing up again. What can I say - addictive personality.

I will shape the last tiles this evening. I am quite confident that it will come out great. The rest of the pattern work did. Maybe I missed my calling? Tileman?

Well, people are staring to come in. I cant believe that it has taken me over an hour to put this post together.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB