View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 09:58 AM
  # 295 (permalink)  
Ruby2

SP, I'm sorry you are having trouble. My husband and I have the exact same arguments only I'm the clutterer and it's gotten worse with two messy kids added to the mix. For me it's control and comfort. I'm slowly working on it. Not fast enough for my husband but I'm working within my comfort zone. I have to say, the one time I was seriously considering divorce was when my husband started throwing away my stuff. Ask him what he thinks the solution is. An extra room that he can keep just his stuff in. It's tough if you're running out of space.

Just finished running errands. Gymnastics class for daughter. Deposited husbands pay check, wired him money because he lost his ATM card. Took the lawn mower to the repair shop. Find out that Black & Decker has made it difficult to repair their old model battery powered mowers. May be mower shopping. I'd prefer not a gas powered.

So we're resting and soon I'll be cleaning the kitchen. It's been raining here all day and the temp is supposed to drop into the 40s this afternoon. Maybe baking is in store.