View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 05:06 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  
Tetra

So my dad came to town on business today and I decided to go to the country because it's a long weekend here. I enjoyed my alone time, and I learned some things about myself but I like it out the country too. I told my dad that that I enjoyed being alone and everything and he said "you know you can stay in the city for the weekend if you want". My family trust me again to do the right thing and it is a wonderful feeling!

I enjoyed getting up, going to work, coming home, cooking for myself and even silly things like watching telly in the evening. In the car on the way home my dad said "you have come on in leaps and bounds and we are so proud of you. Keep it up!"

I'm happy! Life is good. I deserve all good things and I'm planning a trip to Dublin in a few weeks to see my friend!

No way would this happen if I was still searching for answers at the bottom of a vodka bottle. Tomorrow I'm treating my dad and sister to lunch out and I'm pleased about that. My friend was right when she said you have to find happiness in simple things again.

My dad even mentioned about me going travelling which he was dead against in the past. The world is my oyster and I am ready for it