View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 03:13 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Wholesome

Originally Posted by want2feelGood View Post
I am actually jealous when I met people or hear about others who dont drink, or who can just have one or two drinks. I think...wow...I wish I could do that, they probably feel good everyday and actually live life. I live at the beach and on weekends when I am sick and hungover out walking my dog in the mornings I see so many happy and active people enjoying the mornings as I sit there feeling like i am about to throw up and can barely move since i had horrible drunk passout sleep with no energy and very bad headache. I turn to my boyfriend and say lets go I dont feel very well and he says, yes, lets go its almost time for a beer!! Im not going to go along with that anymore. This weekend Im telling him i will not sit at a bar all day and night. I want to wake up feel good, do something! I hope he joins me, otherwise i guess we will have to break up. When we bar hop, as we walk around to the next boozefest, I see people on main street happy, shopping, eating and I think..wow...so many people can enjoy life being sober, I wish I could!!
I know exactly the feeling you are describing!! I have felt it many times myself. I want what they have too. Freedom.