View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 12:31 PM
  # 473 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good evening all,

Well I have reached the end of day fifty three. It is Friday night and I am approaching another weekend. Business first.

Physical I'm tired. I had a little fatigue today, that has passed. I ate well today, a huge lunch. Pork knuckle, chips and salad. Too stuffed to eat this evening. My headache did not return from this morning. I was laying here listening to the radio and every time I started to doze I had a bit of RLS. I hope it stays away tonight.

Mentally I am fine. I got my work done and spent the rest of the day socializing. I quite enjoy the repartee and mental sparing.

Emotionally I am stable. I had a few twinges, but I think that is the L of HALT making its presence known before the weekend.

I laid some more tiles this evening when I got home. Although I was not in the mood for it, I am glad I got it done. It is looking good so far. I should be able to finish most of it tomorrow. I can't wait to see it in reality.

The week days seem to fly by. I don't really know where the time is going. This seems to be the antithesis of what others are experiencing. Maybe it is because I am able to keep myself busy almost constantly.

Well, Sunday is our mad dash of lemmings. We have the annual comrades marathon on. This is the ninetieth running and the race is ninety kilometers long. I am not sure of the final figures, but usually they have a starting crowd of between 12000 and 15000 runners. You get twelve hours to finish. The winner is usually in around the 5:35 mark. It is one helluva race. I will be participating this year from in front of my tv though.

Well cats are on the bed, I am going to chance RLS. Early start for me.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB