View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 07:14 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
MesaMan

'Hi Ho, Hi Ho...'

Now, there's a lil Refrain I learned to never shout out the Car Window in South Central Los Angeles.

Up with the Sober Chickens this mo'nin to pack the Trash Bin full of assorted bits. Parts from an old, broken Garage Door Opener. An old 'Window Quilt'; an insulated Slider Door Cover that was shot. A broken Garden Tool or two. Kinda feels good to get such Guano out of my Life. Cleansing, in a Suburbanite sort of way...

Now watching Sharapova kick Booty at The French Open. 27 years old. Worth an estimated ~$150 Million. All the OCD talk that permeates some Threads here caused me to notice how Pros like Sharapova and Nadal make the exact same lil ritualistic motions before Serving. Nadal lifts his Tee Shirt up off of both Shoulders. Then, he scoops his Hair behind his Ears on both sides. Then, he gets around to actually Serving. This Sharapova Pic made me think of the Tune linked below...

Da Wife has both Lunch and Dinner/Drinks Plans with Chix, so I'm kinda Footloose today. While I don't have the Coast nearby - as does Kaptain K - I'll find fun somewhere. No one's gonna do it for me, eh?

- 'Baby You Can Drive My Car' ~ Sir Paul McCartney ~ Live -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Sharapova.jpg (97.0 KB, 46 views)