View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 10:06 PM
  # 464 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

Today I enter the start of day fifty three. The sun is rising and there is smog on the horizon. The papers all smack of cow sh*t left by the SA politicians' corruption. Clearly the spin doctors are trying to earn their keep. At least it is Friday. Without further ado, to the business.

Physically I am ok. I slept well last night and only woke up once for a bathroom visit. I did not really want to get out of bed this morning and could probably have done with a lie in. Sleep comes easily and as far as I can tell is deep. I don't have any dreams that I can recall. I woke with my slight headache. I am really going to have to address the smoking and coffee issue.

Mentally I am good. I just want to get work over today. It has been a long week and I have had just about enough of it. I have a few things to do today, then I have to spend the rest of it trying to occupy my mind.

Emotionally I am stable. No twinges or dark thoughts yet. I am making peace with myself. Easy thing to say, not an easy thing to do.

Well it is Friday here. I have a few things that I need to finish up the weekend. Tiling and edging being one of them. I will have to start painting the inside of the house soon. Not a train smash either. I seem to have a lot of time on my hands now and it helps to keep busy.

I finished my book last night. Very interesting read. Not really a book for the girls, unless you like history and war. It was an eye opener for me. The scary part is that these things are still going on today. You just have to open your newspaper and it hits you right between the eyes.

Well enough babbling for the morning.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB