View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 05:00 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Wow, Saochick that's an awesome theater. And headphones, too boot?! Only in the UK would they think about being so thoughtful and polite of the neighbors in the evening. I dig it, looks like a great spot.

Dinner plans tomorrow evening with a lady. Nothing serious. Probably pack for vacation tomorrow afternoon. Gotta work on being efficient and pack lightly and wisely! Speaking of efficiency, I went and bought all the little tiny travel toiletries that I'll need for my trip. Very successful after-work outing. Also did laundry. Feeling prepared and "listo".

Also I called my ninety-nine year old grandmother today on my lunch break! She answered and we chatted for 20 minutes, which is a good long spell for her. She sounded good. I am heading up to Minnesota USA to visit her in early July. It will be her 100th birthday and coincidentally my 3-year sobriety anniversary falls just a few days prior. Some great trips planned this summer!

I've been down here for almost a year now. It's definitely become "home" and as you can see from the picture below, it's hard to complain!