View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 10:08 PM
  # 460 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

Today is the start if day fifty two. The sun is coming up. There is smog on the horizon. The joys of living in the city. Lets get the business out of the way.

Physically I am so so. I did not sleep well at all last night. I kept waking up. Although it was easy to go back to sleep, I just did not feel like getting out of bed this morning. The only thing that I can think of is that I forgot to take my vitamins last night although I am not sure of this is related in any way. I have a headache this morning. It is fading because I have taken something for it. I am famished so this is always a good thing for me. I cant remember ever feeling famished while I was on the sauce.

Mentally I am good. I have a little bit of work to do. It does not require much thought but it should keep my busy for a bit. I always have my conversation and people skills to brush up.

Emotionally I am ok. Well it is still early in the morning but I am calm. I don't expect too much drama today.

Today should be an interesting day. Well, from the political viewpoint that is. We now have a South African implicated in the FIFA debacle. We are supposed to find out how much our dear president should pay back for his huge mansion. More doom and gloom in the news.

I read an interesting story in my book last night. It involved poaching in the Serengeti. I really hope that their politicians come to their senses and realise what they stand to lose if they let it continue to slide.

Well time for a smoke and a cup of coffee.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB