View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 10:05 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by keepingthefaith View Post
Was today your first day? I hope it went (or will go) very well!

I have to add a big thank you for this thread. I deal with a large range of physical and mental issues, and our kids do also. Possible celiac, ADHD/ADD, anxiety, food allergies and intolerance (autoimmune, nervous system, etc.) Today was rough for me, but I have many more good days than bad now. For all the ways it causes us problems, we excel at other things. That seems to be fairly common, if there's good support and an open mind to the non-traditional. My idea of "excelling" may also be non-traditional.

This thread is a great reminder on my not-so-good days.

Good wishes to your son, on whatever path is ahead! May it be a great journey. He sounds like he's doing well. So do you! You're a wonderful mom.
Hi, I started my job yesterday. My son was with his dad for the past 2 days and I felt like I had completely lost touch with him. I guess in some ways it was good because I needed to learn the job and get introduced to things and deal with the long commute, etc.

Anyway, I think I'm glad it's a 4 day work week because I'm beat. It doesn't help that I went to a concert last night as I had the ticket from a few months ago and was up way too late last night!

My son is doing well for now but it's just the beginning of our transition. Only time will tell how things pan out for us in the future.