View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 12:09 PM
  # 445 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good evening all,

I have reached the end of day fifty. The weather was rather nice here today. I do have the fireplace going, bit of an overkill. Business first.

Physically I am good. I had a little bit of fatigue this afternoon. It has passed and I am hoping for a good nights sleep. I did get my headache this afternoon, but it is coming later in the day now. I did eat well, unfortunately though I drank way too much coffee and not enough water. I also smoked way too much.

Mentally I am fine. I didn't do much work today, but I could keep my mind occupied with other things. I am paying more attention and really listening to what people say during conversations, instead of interrupting. A new thing for me as I have never been much into casual conversation.

Emotionally I am ok. The day was for the most part stable. Baby steps.

I did some more tiling of the patio this afternoon. I have now completed a third of what I need to do. This does not worry me though. I may work slower than the builders, but I work a lot neater than them. I am really impressed with how it is turning out. It is physical work and it stimulates me mentally. The creative juices flow with the selection and placement of each tile.

Other than that, a rather boring uneventful day.

Be strong and be safe.

Cheers,

ZAB