Old 05-26-2015, 09:41 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
TroyW

Neighbour e-mailed me today, giving me some life advice. He has the house across the street from me, but only lives there 3 months out of the year -- he's back in Canada right now, while his wife and kid live at the house. He gave me some herbal advice because according to him I suffer from depression, then told me instead of renting two houses I should put that money into buying new teeth.

Not sure if I should be grateful or pissed off. On one hand, thanks for thinking about me, dude. On the other hand, mind your own business. You have a wife and kid across the street to take care of. Worry about them, not me.

Went to the shops today, and a couple guys from the neighbourhood pulled me in, poured me a whiskey, and we started chatting. At first, the one guy was just trying to sell me some reverse osmosis machine for $300, but wasn't able to show me it working. Apparently, he can show me how it works next week.

Then he proceeds to offer to sell me cocaine, MDMA, and 15 year old girls for sex. WTF? Am I really in such a rough shape that I look like someone who does MDMA, and has sex with underage kids? I mean... I'm lost for words on that one.