Old 05-25-2015, 10:38 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
TroyW

I'm tired of being different is what it is. I'm sorry, but I am, and have been told that all throughout my life since I can remember at about 3 years old.

It's great in a way though, you know? There's been loads of times in life where people have said I'm one of the most amazing, loving, down to earth, intelligent people they've ever met, etc. I've also accomplished some pretty good sized feats in my life. I remember starting my first company... disappeared on everyone, because I knew nobody would understand. Rented the cheapest apartment I could find in a slum area, and banged out the new company. 4 months later, went from $0 to $35,000/month, while sleeping on a deflated air mattress.

I just don't know. There's a side of me that's capable of some truly amazing feats. Then there's the other side that's capable of being a homeless drunk. Even at 33, I still haven't figured out how to harness this energy. I really need to figure that out, because I'm certain I can do a lot of good for this world. I really do want to help others, because I now I have the capability to do so.

It's not just being a drunk, but also being different. Everyone seems to be content in their day-to-day lives, whereas that just brings such an unease to me, that there's no way I could do that in life, if that makes any sense. I need to do more.

I don't know, I'm drunk... I highly doubt I'm explaining myself properly. My apologies in advance.