View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 10:02 PM
  # 444 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

Well, it is the start of....... day fifty for me. Winter is on its way. We are now down to single digit figures here in JHB. I really need to find a way to work from home. Business first.

Physically I am great. I did not have a headache this morning. I hope it stays that way. I plan on eating regular and drinking lots of water. Lets see if that helps. I slept well last night. I did not wake up at all, although I was awake before the alarm clock. I estimate that I sleep for blocks of about five to five and a half hours at a time. Probably par for the course at my age. I am sticking to my vitamin schedule religiously. I have only had a mild case of RLS once since I got back on track with the multi vitamins. Nothing serious enough to keep me from falling asleep.

Mentally I am great. I am not really in the mood for doing any work today. I however am in the mood to work on my book. I am tempted to close my office door and spend the day like that. For some strange reason, people don't bother me then.

Emotionally I am fine. I had a twinge, but once I re-read M's pecker comment I just burst out laughing. People must think I am insane. I think today is going to be another fair day on this aspect for me. Each day is another brick in the foundation.

Well, traffic was a female dog today. It seems as if I have to leave home earlier and earlier everyday to beat it. We had fatalities on the road last night and again this morning. Commonplace enough with our taxi situation.

I have noticed a lot more grey hair lately. I wonder if age is catching up with me. My smoking buddy commented on it yesterday. I reckon it makes me look distinguished. Well that is my story and I am sticking to it.

On a more serious note. I notice that the relapse rate is getting higher. It is fairly easy to see in the posts. Doubt creeps in. "I don't know about this.........". The only thing I can say - go back and read your posts very carefully. Then go back and re-read those posts of the people that have relapsed, but tread the entries before the relapse occurs - you will see what I mean.

OMD, saoutchick - hand in there chaps. I am rooting for you.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB