View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 01:24 PM
  # 442 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good evening all,

Well, it is the end of day forty nine for me. The cold is staring to come to this part of the world, not that it affects me at home. Business first though.

Physically I am a little tired. I did not experience any fatigue today. A first for being a work. My headache did hit me this afternoon. I suspect that it is because I didn't eat today. I hardly smoked or drank coffee so I know it is not that. Mind you, I also didn't drink much water. I hope I get a good nights sleep. I don't think that should be too much of an issue.

Mentally I am fine. I got a little bit of work done this morning. Other than that I was stuck in one of those blasted all day meetings where you have to think on your feet. It is really not nice being the interrogator. Especially if your boss is sitting in on it. All in all though, it was a good mental exercise. I am finding that I have to rely on my notes less and less. I still make them though, always good to have something to refer too.

Emotionally it has been a mostly flat day. I was occupied most of the day. I had a low patch when I got home, but once I got busy it levelled out.

Well, not much is happening this side. The news is all doom and gloom. The joke of it all - there is such a shortage of engineers here in SA, yet we have hundreds of unemployed engineers as they do not fit our affirmative action program. Our water infrastructure is starting to fall to pieces, so what do the genius' in parliament do - import seventy Cuban engineers. What next I ask in utter frustration. The same happened in medicine last year. I am not sure what these clowns are trying to achieve. On the lighter side - we have our own comedy show if you watch the parliamentary channel.

I got a few more tiles laid tonight. It is rather chilly out, so I am not too enthusiastic about mixing tile cement and stuff. It has to get done though, so I will keep at it. I don't have that much more left to do.

Todays posts to this thread have been interesting. So I will use porridge instead of gruel. Sorry Casey, we lose. I will concede to M who is hell-bent on people keeping their peckers up. (Sorry M, I couldn't resist it. I am still laughing. The cats think I have gone insane.)

Well it is bed time for me. If I can stop laughing that is.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB