View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 09:12 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Well, wherever I Camped, I was hammered. The question then, was: did this go down around other Folks, or in more remote spots? I generally like to 'Boondock' off by myself, so this provided a 'Win - Win' Scenario. Folks didn't have to endure me. I didn't have to endure Hammered Folks, although I have done so. It's a beat.

At my first time ever in a 'KOA Campground' ~1 month ago in Moab Utah, the Recycling Bins provided a Leading Indicator of how America 'Camps'. Man, lotsa Bottles being Recycled. As in, an astounding number thereof. Moab was jammin', so KOA it was. I enjoyed it. Met some new Travelers from all around. Denmark. Russia. Germany. Canada.

I got this lil Trailer seen below for a song, and am about to upgrade to a new one for more Wife & Dog room. Sobriety makes just Hiking around, and taking Pictures, enjoyable in and of itself. I muck around with new Electrical ideas on how to run various Gizmos - I'm big on USB-operated Devices right now - and try out new configs on setting up Camp. Flying Recon over new locations on Google Earth makes for Geek Fun Trip Planning, too. The Pic below is at Sheep Creek Utah.

Sober Life exported to new locations...

- 'Sleeping Bag' ~ ZZ Top -