View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 06:40 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Choobie

Thanks for asking, Scooter! The arena is coming along gigantically. The trenching is done, the assessment to rebuild the street in front of my home has been charged, and now they will rip up the street, alley, and finish up the building. We know that things will change in some way when it is finished. We can't move right now, and our property value will be extremely affected by the change to the neighborhood. All I can do is count my blessings and hope for the best!

Restless-just stay sober! A day at a time. Cravings pass and are something to get through. As long as you don't drink, there is time to get through it. Keep it up!

Rah, I think we don't realize we are in a trap until we try to break free. It took me awhile to realize how much suffering drinking caused me-both the struggle to moderate and the constant disappointment with myself. I feel so much better now that I'm free!

Great job, Ultra! Hope you are having a relaxing weekend!

Wow, London-your trip sounds amazing! As usual

Yay, Pink, for your internet connection and your presence here!

Sounds like a lovely day with your son, Grateful! Thanks for sharing it!

I've had a catch up weekend-very rainy here, so lots of laundry, grocery shopping, etc. Getting the family ready for the summer ahead. It's nice to relax, I'm looking forward to the feeling of being prepared for week when I lay my head down on the pillow tonight.

Hello to everyone - yes, please check in when you can!