View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 04:38 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
determined99

Happy sober Monday!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. AV stopped by a few times, didn't answer. I will say that if you let the temptation pass, and you are around people drinking, watching the behaviors will certainly remind you that you are missing nothing. It is totally an illusion. We just never noticed because we were numb and thinking we were having fun. Actually, we were incoherent, loud and a bit annoying. Why I used to drink in the middle of a hot beautiful day I am still trying to figure out...

Good to see you rah! I think the key is giving yourself enough time to realize that you actually enjoy being sober more than drinking. You can still do all the same things. Your personality adjusts a bit and folks get to know rah as just a cool chick that doesn't drink. It can happen. You can do it. We can certainly help.

London, you sir simply rock.

Ultra, way to kick it dude!

Scooter, grateful, pink and the rest of the gang, a big tip of the hat and a morning howdy do!!

"Enjoy the journey, enjoy every moment, and quit worrying about winning and losing." Matt Biondi

Knb, blackbird, and anyone I may have missed, give us a shout!

Mosh.