View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 09:49 PM
  # 418 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

It is the start of day forty nine for me. I cannot believe the time has flown like this. It is dark outside, mind you I have been at work since 05H30. Traffic is just getting worse by the day. Business first.

Physically I am great. I did not have a headache this morning. I will not jinx it and say anything more about it. I slept well last night. I woke before the alarm clock. It seems as if I sleep between four and five hours at a time at the moment. At least it is not interrupted. I don't have any problems falling asleep and I don't have any dreams that I can recall.

Mentally I am good. I am looking forward to the week. Not so much work, although that is part of it, but the tiling and stuff that I have to finish. It is keeping me motivated. Somehow my creative side is coming out.

Emotionally I am stable. It helped getting a load off my chest with last nights post. Unfortunately I am not one of those types to go lie down on a couch somewhere and talk. I may be a slow mover, but I like to think everything through. This is a new week and we shall see what it brings.

Well I will put down a few more tiles this evening. I will continue to do so until the patio is finished. Then comes the easy part - the grouting. Once this is done then I am pretty much done with the tiling. The only thing left to do then is to pain the inside of the house. Mind numbing stuff. I cant wait until it's done. I want my piano back out. I have the urge to start playing again.

The book is coming along. Not as quickly as I would like. I am giving some more thought to what I already have down. Here is a question for you international folk - Porridge or Gruel?

Well, it is time for a cup of coffee. It is freezing this morning. I think that it is colder inside than out. They must have the air conditioner on full blast. Then a smoke.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB