View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 06:41 PM
  # 556 (permalink)  
eddie z.
No expectations!

The shed we got at Lowe's. They delivered it but we had to assemble it to save money. Man, I hope it holds up!

VH1 Classic, huh? Was it videos or interviews or what? We have a Clash documentary on DVD with interviews and it's really ironic because Joe Strummer looks better than the others and Topper looks like he's ready to kick off any minute. Does he have AIDS or something? He looked terrible.

Anyway, I'm grateful for another good day. Got to tan and jog (sort of). Bought a Gardenia plant and got some more dahlias to plant for FREE. I was reading the planting and care instructions and it turns out I have done everything WRONG so far with the 8 I already planted! I'm glad they still came up.

Grateful for my monitor, who never fails to remind me, however subtly, that I need to GET A JOB! I'm supposed to talk to her at least weekly as part of my recovering professionals program, but I'm really bad about calling her. She's a nice lady but I never see her at meetings. I wish she would come out to more.

Have a great night, all!
Love and hugs,
Eddie