View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 03:21 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  
Ananda

All is well. We are adjusting to the "new normal". Chris and I are a bit "in each other's pocket" but holding up well.

Mom came for a day to just help get some basic cleaning done (vacuumed and did some dishes). I found out on Friday that I have 2 tick bites and bronchitis LOL. So with a temperature, I'm not quite as on top of things as I should be.

But I was able to get the regular laundry done, finish up some dishes and wash some Christmas deco's, haul some boxes to the garage and still get some extra rest!

Work is barely under control due to my missing a lot of work for appointments, but it is still on the edge of control and ok. I expect that to get better next week, especially since I'm on antibiotics for the tick bites (in case of lymes disease) and for the bronchitis. I should feel a whole lot better by Tuesday .

Dee .. thank you and don't worry! I am a sporadic check in person so I completely understand that we all have times we can't respond quickly.

Pixie, thanks (hug). It has been uplifting, and I hope that I've made it clear that this experience has very much renewed my faith in humankinds desire to give and care. I always have believed in it (I think), but given my faltering on sobriety and giving to others over the past years, I'm awed that I still receive this sort of generosity.

I think I'm ready to give back. Anyways, I need to go finish dinner. Then I'm going to check in to chat and see if there is anyone that I can give some support to

Thanks again!