Old 05-24-2015, 02:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
smadams11

on to total sobriety!......help needed please?

my 3 months of moderation has come to an end. starting now, i will drink no more beer.
i have made up a 3 month chart and feel relatively prepared for what is to come. during these months i will concentrate on losing the weight that drinking made me gain, and at the end of the chart i have a holiday booked, which i am determined to enjoy without constantly fantasising about beer (which i did last time) or feeling like a sweaty hog.
this is the bit i am worried about as the thought of never drinking again may send me round the bend!

so to help me along, i would like to ask for some words of encouragement, stories, mottoes-anything from you guys, that i can print off and look at in my weaker moments. this will help me massively and i would obviously really appreciate it, so please take the time to reply for me. anything you want-horror stories will remind me of the reasons not to drink, success stories will inspire me, mottoes will brighten my mood. anything!
thank you in advance to those who help, thank you for reading to those who don't feel able to.