Old 05-24-2015, 05:17 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Good morning everyone! Behan and Trees, I'm glad you didn't drink. I used to have the feeling that I was missing something when I wasn't involved in the fray. It always seems so exciting. The noise and commotion. But Mec is right. The slurring and ever louder voices. The stumbling and weaving and puking. Missing out on more because I'm feeling too ill to do anything the next day except worry that I need to get more alcohol to maintain that good time that eluded me the night before. Chasing it.

Behan, you have a child on the way. Think further through the tape. Do you want to participate in your child and family life? See milestones? My kids milestones are somewhat blurry to me. I regret that. I also see my husband still missing out. Daddy's sleeping. Daddy is laying on the couch watching TV. Daddy can't take you to the park to play, he's not feeling well. Quite sad, really.

No gardening for me this morning. Raining here. I'm becoming resigned to the idea of no garden this year.

Weasel, now I'll have to Google Peaks Island. Have a great day and I look forward to the pics