View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 12:07 AM
  # 392 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

So it is the start of day forty eight for me. Sunday and the sun is out. Another weekend almost done. To the business.

Physically I am good. I slept ok last night. I did not wake up at all. I do not drink caffeine at home so that might be part of it. My headache was absent this morning - another plus. I am famished. I counted that I smoked less than a pack yesterday. So all good on this side.

Mentally I am good. I have a bit of work to do today. Both physically and mentally. The builders didn't pitch again, so I have decided to do the patio tiling myself. Then I have work, work.

Emotionally I am ok. The longer I am sober the harder the weekends become. I suppose I have too much time on my hands to think. L is a big factor in this. I have to stick to my timeframe and my goals. It will get better with time.

I am kind of pissed off this morning. I know I have no right to be. I read a post from someone who started around the same time as me and that has now relapsed. I can recognize my own drunken behaviour in their post. I suppose it is just way to close to home for comfort.

Well I have to get to the tile shop quickly before traffic builds up in this part of the world. The cats are fed and morning chores are done. It is going to be a good day - even if I have to force it into submission.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB