View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 11:50 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Well Jeff, I only read this, this morning. Lets cut to the chase shall we? Your wife is away, you use that as an excuse to get hammered. You then feel lonely and get on SR. Your posts then descend into self pity. When you don't get that or don't get enough of it you get obnoxious. Dude, pattern? Can you see it? Any drunk worth their salt has been down that road and can see the pattern.

You grab at song lyrics and try to insinuate that this is your life. Get a grip dude. Do you really understand what this song was about? You are not being intelligent or witty at all.

I am going to tell you this once again - this is your choice. I hope you read this when sober. You have a choice now - **** it all away and lose everything. Trust me, if you go on like this, you will. There are enough posts here on SR from people that have been down that road. What is your end goal? To die alone broke in a gutter?

You are in an unenviable position. You have a wife and kids. A good job and a comfortable life. You have not lost either one yet. Why push them away? Are you not good enough? Not man enough? Work too much for you? Get a grip - that is life. People deal with it every day. Your choice if you want to listen the demon in your head.

You came to SR for something. What is that? There are a lot of people here on this site fighting some addiction or other. They seem to do it with whatever tools they have at hand. Stop skirting the issue and address it.

I hope when you read this that you have the hangover from hell. I hope it pisses you off greatly. I hope that you get so cross that you pour the booze out. Clearly, self pity is not working for you.

We are at the beginning again Jeff. Are you going to start with day one again or are you going to post another obscure lyric trawling for the self pity and loathing that you feel?

Pick up the pieces man and face up to life. It is really not so bad. There are other people out there that have it way worse.

Time to get back on the bicycle mate. Life waits for no man, woman or child.

Cheers,

ZAB