View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 07:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Quiet here.....I had a nice day....leisurely morning, walked my Granddaughter Dog, then took a back rode drive to the next town over, where my little Sister & her family just moved to...she has only been about an hours drive away, but now only about 20 minutes. She shaved her head yesterday, she developed alopecia a few years ago, an auto immune disease, and started loosing her beautiful long curly blonde hair. We went for a walk & she was talking about her little Son shaving her head yesterday & she took off her hat & showed me, I hugged her & told her I was sorry, that I would cut mine & give it to her if she wanted it.....she has tried wigs, but not been comfortable with them. She said it is about a &1000.00 for a good wig, so I may see if I can start a little fund within the family to help towards that.

Lovely day driving the back roads, stopped at a little honey house & bought some local honey to see if that might help with Son's allergies. Followed a State Trooper back to town and was so nice to have now worries about it