View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 03:01 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Originally Posted by Verte View Post
Stratman, how do you experience love? How do you know that you are in the presence of love? Peace? What does harmony feel like? How valuable is it for you to have faith in something? To have faith in yourself? Are you hopeful in general? Do you feel hopeful for something today? Hopeful for what and why? When you visualize happiness, what does it look like? Is anyone else there with you or are you happy with yourself, alone?
I took my time for to answer this Verte, as to be honest- I like these questions! I imagine maybe this is what therapy is like? I dunno.

I did not have to think about the first few, and you are right. Not lofty or silly at all, that's the good ****! Rather difficult to attain, though.

Love (I believe) is the absence of all illusion. I've only ever experienced it with one other person before, and maybe even once or twice without.

How will you know it's presence? It's a strangely familiar feeling somehow! And peace is the absence of all conflicts, both internal and external.

What does harmony feel like? Well it is quite the opposite of chaos, and a good companion for peace. Balance in all things, a feeling of content.

Ok so those were good, didn't even have to think about them at all. But the faith one's F'd me up! Went over and back in my mind the other night.

Through different times and trying to relate to it, but the best I could come up with was it depends on the situation! I think preferably the former.

Originally Posted by Verte View Post
Well, I thought about just sending you a PM with this because it is in the 'touchy-feely' realm. You do not appear to shy away from others' opinions and accept/reject what you will - what I see as absolute fabulous for the journey that you are on. Please tell me if I have overstepped or blasted off into outer space. My intention is not to make your day more difficult.
No, not at all! I was having a bad day the other day, then had a serious headache from morning til night yesterday. And I still haven't answered them all yet

Very few things in life ever make my face light up but you managed to somehow! Cool I wanted to save your questions til last as I quite like them actually.